Would you consider dating a black guy?

ladies i need your help

i am a black guy and i dont live in a black area and i feel like when i am trying to get at a girl i have a major disadvantage because i am black

so i was wondering does me being black decrease my chances and will u ever date a black guy

please be truthful

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah if there was chemistry between us, I would date him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It depends on the guy obviously but my standards for black guys are higher than my standards for chinese guys since I'm chinese myself. He would have to be smart, educated, humble, hard working, outgoing, conservative, respectful and monogamous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated a black guy and I would dare one again, if I liked him.

Now in your area, is there lots of racism towards black people? If not, you should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if he was attractive. But I rarely see black guys where I live and the ones I see are a lot older than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course i would date a black guy, i find them attractive. though my mom thinks i only like white guys, being that that's all i see. by the way i'm a black girl. But many black guys around don't have their things together, which is why i wouldn't date one right now, though they are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll probably be able to find a white girl in her rebellious phase very easily.

0|1
    1|0
  • I'm a Caucasian female and I would have no problem dating you. There is NO black men my age where I live. A few kids down the street who's parents are married/together. No single black males but I sure wouldn't have a problem dating one if there were some around here

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, if I find someone nice and there's chemistry I would date them , regardless of their ethnicity :) color should not be important in dating and love, if someone rejects you because you are black they are not worth it!

1|0
    0|0
  • You should find out where all these women who answered your question live and move close to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a black guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Skin color shouldn't be a problem. I actually approve of interracial dating. I for myself am currently dating a latina.

0|0
    0|0