How do I find a boyfriend when guys think I'm a whore?

When I was younger I was with a lot of guys.. And people talk... Well now they only want one thing. I'm Also fat :(... I want to change. I was dumb..

Most Helpful Guy

• Its really hard to get clean start after sleeping around... especially if you are a woman. Adding to that, you are overweight, which doesn't help.

Take control of your life. Start eating right, exercising, and having standards. What made you want to suddenly clean up your messy life? Whatever it was, use that as your motivation and your drive for becoming the new you.

And learn from your mistakes. Don't go sleeping around! You are right, people DO talk. Guys talk about girls ALL the time!

• Ugh I know :(.. I feel really badnow.. I messed things up with the guy I love bc I was young and dumb. He thinks I'm a whore..

What Guys Said 8

• You can reinvent yourself any time you put your mind to it. Change isn't always easy but you can do it. Weight loss really is NOT doing what you've been doing (over eating) and adding exercise to your daily routine.
    If you're in a smaller community, your reputation might dog you for awhile. I'd probably have to move from my 5000 pop. community to leave my past behind.

• I knew some chicks like you, in my high school there where a couple of girls who by 8th grade had dated half the people in the school, and then nobody would touch them in high school because you would get a bad rep for dating them and also its not very appealing to know you are just going to be another one of her boyfriends, so you probably are screwed.

• My positive advice would be to simply "find someone who doesn't judge that damn easily! You can do it!"

• Whore doesn't matter as much as fat. Get thin. Keep secrets.

• go on diet and workout if so you won't be fat and can find a bf

• Get professional help and join group meetings for people with
    anxiety, depression , stress-related, join group for weight-loss
    try meeting a nice guy who will love you for yourself

• I wouldn't care that you're a 'whore'. But overweight uis offputtin

• Now you know why it's not good to fuck around, literally, and metaphorically

What Girls Said 1

• i have had similar problem (i slept with many guys as a teen) met a guy at a different school, i hung out with new friends and did not tell him anything, it took about 2 years for him to find out by rumors, because he was popular (i dont beleive he wouldn't have if he wasnt) but by that time he loved me and was not the type to really care, he says it turned him on knowing how much i loved sex. we have now been together 8 years.

• Oh wow that's great!! I just have bad self esteem :(and anxiety