Which famous person would you date?

Which famous person would you date?

Savannah Highnote. Freshly 16 as I understand it.

www.pinterest.com/jessixg/savannah-highnote/

Updates:
This is what a 12/10 offscale looks like.

0|0
29|23

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 28

What Guys Said 23

• Savannah? Freshly 16 when you're in your 30s -- *to DATE*? I can understand banging, as it's a fantasy anyway, and their bodies are 100% ready at that barely-legal age (but maybe not emotionally due via understandable culture, but it's a virtual-reality fantasy so that doesn't count).

There's a HUGE difference between banging & Dating. HUGE. Plus, she's not all that filled out. She's not a 12/10. She's very thin. At 21+ she'll be more filled out, and she's hot -- but she's got the young look when she's really young on top of it -- can't see how that's your prime fantasy, dude, even for just porking.

You'd want to DATE a gal who's emotionally stable (NOT Jennifer Lawrence), and has a personality match to yours, as well as a lifestyle match... and of course Hot As Hell on top of all that.

1|0
    0|1
    • She's elite right now. I don't like filled out. Of course ideal personality match and emotionally stable also matter. We're just having fun :)

• Show All
    • Yeah, it makes more sense. Not really DATE -- but hook up with (and engage with). Yah, I'd do that with some crazy movie stars that I wouldn't want a dating relationship with -- but a free for all, so it opens that up.

I think one's being emotionally close-minded when one past their early 20s *Fantasy* is attracted to teens. After all, many 16 year olds can look 21, and many 21 year olds can look barely 16.

To have physical attraction to someone who is biologically grown IS human nature, and should be Without shame. I think the only shame would be chasing or coercing ANY young girl or woman, to pork when they're naive and not mentally grown up yet (even if they are of legal age in the area).

• *One's being emotionally close-minded when one CRITICIZES those who do have that attraction.

• Sofia Vergara, maybe. Built. To. F.

And if time machines are involved, I'm knocking this chach out and leaving with 1998 JLH. Oh man... so hot right there.
    http://youtu.be/qhzCkJXZVJg

0|0
    0|0
    • FUCK! PRIME JLH!

• Show All
    • who, Jennifer Lawrence? Seems like a cool and down to earth chick and all, and if i saw her at a bar i'd be all over it, but once you're a celebrity i hold you to a higher standard. that's ridiculous, but it is what it is, haha. In fairness, I've never seen any of her movies, so i haven't seen her all Hollywood-ized and at her most glamorous and airbrushed, haha.

• Fefferman? Is that her government? That would be hilarious.

• Anne Hathaway. Aside from looking spectacular, she's very smart. She studied at Vassar and NYU. By most accounts she's got it together. You don't see her passed out in her own puke. By most accounts she's very hard working. I find her articulate and talented.

Now, I wouldn't mind dating Kyoka Suzuki either. She is about my age, but looks only a bit older than Anne Hathaway. I've only seen her in one movie (Men of Yamato) and some dramas my wife watched, but she's beautiful and she's got it together. She speaks English, though not particularly well. It might be an opportunity to hone my Japanese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attracted to lots, but "date"?

Zoe Kravitz

ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/.../...s.jpg

Mmm.. Just cut me, fuck it. <3<3

Zoe Saldana

www.hollywoodhairstyle.org/.../...londe-Casual.png

I'd marry Rosario Dawson, though. Her personality goes perfect with mine. <3<3<3

2|0
    0|0
  • Bar fucking Paly:P oh and Taylor Swift. ... Jason SegelxD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah just make sure you help her with her social studies homework after... Cmon man this shit has got to stop, you're in your 30s and it's rather disturbing.

3|0
    0|0
  • Anna Kendrick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Olivia Wilde.

2|0
    0|0
  • Kerry Washington every time I watch Scandal im like god damn that woman is gorgeous.

2|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence lol, I think she is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

• She's nuts though. She's got some emotional problems. Think actress version of Brittney Spears years ago. Remember, it's Dating -- not just porking. :)

• Emilia Clarke.

KHALEESIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    img2.timeinc.net/.../emilia-clarke-02.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of Savannah Highnote b4... what is she famous for?

I'd probably date Peyton List, Isabelle Fuhrman, or Elle Fanning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rachel McAdams is my #1

0|1
    0|0
  • Gaby Espino, she sparked my interest in Latin women ;)
    www.sinceramente.es/.../gaby-espino-en-blush-3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • WWZD?

I'd date meself (:
    Jokess...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'd date...
    ilikedthatfilm.files.wordpress.com/.../...en-3.jpg

because he's so badass, and if i was on the other side.. we'd get down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Realistically, probably none.
    But idk. Maybe Amanda Seyfried, Jennifer Lawrence, Kat Dennings, Krysten Ritter, ooor Elle Fanning once she turns 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Ashley Greene

0|0
    0|0
  • Emma Watson

0|0
    0|0
  • Camilla Luddington.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't see it

• Show All
    • I don't like that face shape.

• Oh I do, I'm so desperate for V, I'll take a V shaped head any day. Cracking head, sir, cracking head.