Most women don't want a good man. They want a perfect man. I'm a good man but not perfect. Why should I change myself to fit some women's unrealistic?

Most women don't want a good man. They want a perfect man. I am a good man but not perfect. Why should I change myself to fit some women's unrealistic expectations? For over 20 years I've been trying to find a wife. I've changed myself so much to improve. And they still can't accept me for me. This last ex of mine. I invested all of me in to the relationship and that wasn't enough. I won't do that anymore unless I am married. No ones worth it unless we are married first. Some women want this and that but are not this and that to other people. If a person expects a lot, they need to do a lot themselves.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to change. When you find a good woman that accepts you for who you are it will make her a better woman lol. Most immature woman want a perfect man but until the realize that does not exist, they will sabotage every good relationship they are in. I blame the media ever since we were little girls watching all the Disney princess crap that has conditioned a lot of women to believe in knight in shining armors and princes. Despite the fact that they grow up and have their own experiences, they still think it really exist. I'm not looking for perfect im looking for something real. You will find a good woman one day but you can't keep trying to adjust yourself, the right one will accept you for who you are.

What Girls Said 3

• Nobody's perfect.

• YOU SHOULDN'T! besides, a girl out there think you perfect... the guy im in love with.. his defaults are like qualities to me...

• You shouldn't have to change your self for a woman or a man. You should feel comfortable with a person your in a relationship with. Some men and women have very unrealistic expectations, but not all. I think you will find a woman that won't make you live up to these unrealistic expectations.

What Guys Said 0