Girls: Outlook on any sort of acne?

Would it be that big of a turnoff if the guy has acne? Mild or severe. Could the guy still be attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Acne on people doesn't bother me one bit, they can't really help it a whole lot. There actually is this one guy I'm friends with he has pretty bad acne, but I think he is really cute! He has the cutest face, sometimes it feels like his acne is part of what makes him so cute. My friends think it's weird though. I feel like I'm the only one who really feels that way.

What Girls Said 6

• I mean it depends. I am ok with dudes who have mild acne, but I am personally not attracted to guys who have it severe. But that is just me, there are many girls out there who would disagree with me :)

• As long as it isn't like the first page of google images of cystic acne, i'm good. I once had a crush who I thought was a perfect 10 despite having acne because it was the only thing I felt made him look real. That said, I have acne as well

• Just because I have a lot of acne myself, I really don't find any kind of a problem with guys who have acne. In most cases, I actually prefer guys with acne... I have no idea why. I just do.

• Of course!!! I mean as long as you are clean and still wash your face!

• A few spots here and there isn't a huge problem because everyone gets them occasionally, but if it's everywhere.. I mean, you don't want to be kissing their cheek or forehead or even lips and get a mouthful of acne :/

• Big turn off tbh

What Guys Said 0