Why do guys always go for my best friend?

Guys always go for her but rarely for me, and I am just wondering why. We're polar opposites, she's blonde with short hair, I'm brunette with long hair, she has a huge butt with no chest, I have a small butt with a huge chest, she's bubbly and flirty and ditsy, I'm shy more to myself and try to be logical. I guess I'm just kind of jealous, she gets chased and I always am the third wheel. Is it something I do? Is it me?

Most Helpful Guy

• you described the reason right here "she's bubbly and flirty..."
    Sounds like she is giving off cues to guys that she is easy to approach in he unspoken behavior and then once they talk to her she can draw them in even more. She has a natural ability to make guys feel comfortable around her. Her topic of conversation is more light as well.

Being shy you are not giving off the impression of being easy to approach, and being logical you may choose topics to talk on that could turn guys off who do approach you.

It wouldn't even have to do with the size of your breasts or how good looking you are compared to her. She just has a inviting personality from the sounds of it.

If anything, you have the perfect teacher to study off of, copy what she does and how she acts, talk the way she does just for fun and see how guys react.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• because they're scared of you that's obvious given the description, they wish they were with you but have to settle with her.

• Honestly, she just sounds like an easy target. Personally, you're more my type than her. Depending on the kind of guy you like, it's good she's able to filter the bad one's out.

• I wish you had pics. She's probably easier to approach and may also be more attractive.

• Seems more friendly, probably sexier.

What Girls Said 0