Guys and girls, would you consider dating outside your race?

If so, which race?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Most definitely! but there isn't any particular race id look to get at. Just as long as we like each other. race has no impact on that!

What Guys Said 11

• Race and ethnicity usually don't come across my mind if I'm trying to date someone. There's a preference but I believe every human is born as a blank slate, and its usually how humans try to grow into a certain stereotype that society shape em.

Usually if race is an issue, and if your not a racist, its usually family tradition and culture that prevents you from doing it.

I'm dating a Korean, but I'm a Chinese. Yes, both of us are Asians, but we are totally different culturally and speak a different language other than English fluently.

If your vision is blocked by the color of the skin, its just a sad fact that the mechanics of society has made you a victim of its works.

• I normally SPECIFICALLY date outside my race. Ghetto is a real turn off for me and where i live the black women are nothing but ghetto and i can't stand to say i put myself in a relationship with a hoodlum. (and i dont mean the decent type of girls that just happen to be RAISED in the ghetto.. i meant the GHETTO GHETTo rachet black women) other than that i dont judge anyone

• No. I date girls I think I could get married to. Dealing with racism and prejudice is inevitable, but I don't want them experiencing it from their own family members.

Acquaintances have experienced it from their Asian side. I experienced it from my White side.

• What reason would there be to not to consider it? Honestly it's 2014, doesn't everyone realize that there are beautiful people of all skin tones by now?

• Yea I date outside of my race. No certain race for me. It doesn't matter to me. Just her as a person matters.

• Not really. It would be a remarkable girl to persuade me to date out...

• Yes I would. I find white women incredibly attractive.

• I don't consider 'dating' in general, whether its within my race or not. I have major trust issues due to bitter experiences in the past, and I just can't trust any woman, an for anything more than friendship. But yeah, if I change my mind at some point (which is unlikely), then I wouldn't mind dating people of any race.

• Yes. (I am tan skin)

• it doesn't matter to me just as long as she's my type and is beautiful to me

• I have but having relations with sheep is not allowed in my state. As for people? I am thinking we are all one race.

What Girls Said 11

• Yep i'm very open. I have always been attracted to white guys and I had a circle of friends in high school but they all had girlfriends but I don't think the ones that I did flirt with that were single didn't like me its just that most of them weren't mature enough to not care about what anyone would think. Our school had a few run ins with the law because some jerk vandalized our school and he would scare and beat up the foreign kids. Now we don't have that kind of pressure because that was years ago but since then I was dating within my own race. Now that I have been single for a little while when I decide to date again i'll be a Swirlr lol.

• Yeah, but it wouldn't go anywhere

• I'm into Latinos 99% of the time, I'm just obsessed with them, hay unos papaistos tan chulos que... mmm

• No ma'am. I can't. Not allowed.

• We all come from Adam and Eva so don't worry about it.

• With me, I consider guys my own race first (not because of racist of anything, but just because that's what I prefer, that's what's the easiest to me), but if a nice guy outside my own race were to pursue me, I would never turn him down, just based on race alone. If that makes any sense?

• If he was born with a penis only, I'm game.

• Of coooourse I usually like guys out of my race anyway

• I love Asian men lol. Also european, but most of the time is Japanese, Korean, Chinese or Thai.

• I think I'll stick to humans.

• Yea, I don't see why not.