Am I being too pushy?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year now. And we're really happy together. But one thing he does that really bothers me is when we're texting he always just randomly leaves because he's out hanging with his friends. Sometimes he'll even just ignore me. To me that just shows he doesn't care that he's upsetting me. I get really mad at him because it happens so much and how hard is it to just say that he has to go? I know I bother him with how mad I get and tell him it seems like he doesn't care as much as I do. Even though deep down I know he does. I just wish he'd show it more. Should I back off?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I hate texting and it should never be involved in a relationship, ever. it only causes problems.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, chances are he's probably just not a good texter.