We all know you'd date somebody that looked like Channing Tatum but?

Would you date somebody that looked like Jonah Hill? (sorry just watched 22 Jump Street and was wondering this)

Most Helpful Girl

• Not into muscular types, sorry Channing. But Jonah hill is hilarious, and that is the key to my heart... and vag I guess.

What Girls Said 12

• I like muscles but I don't like Channing. Jonah is so funny but I don't like him either. To be completely honest Channing is not that hot.

• I mean, I love the fact that Channing Tatum is a great dancer, but that's it. He's not THAT attractive. He looks ok, but I don't get the hype.
    Jonah Hill is not really the type of guy that I'd go for either.

• What's so great about Channing Tatum's looks? I don't get it.

• I'm so glad you said that because I don't get it either. I went to school with jocks that look like him. I don't see what's so unique.

• Yep...

• You stole my comment, I was wondering the same thing.

• I wouldn't, he's not my type

• I'm not attracted to Channing myself. If Jonah was a masculine and dominant guy in life with good style than yeah

• #SETHROGANBAE2K14MCM

• I liked fat Jonah.

• Channing Tatum is overrated, he just has a nice body and the way he dances, daaaaamn!

But Jonah Hill is cute and with his funny personality Id rather pick Jonah for a serious relationship than Channing.

• I'd take Jonah over Channing any day of the week. 1. Way better actor 2. He's really funny

• Yeah I definitely would, cause even if it sounds weird and no one believes it, the personality of a guy is the most important thing for most girls. And I don't think Jonah Hill is ugly or disgusting or anything so why not?

• Channing Tatum has a nice body but his face is 'mehhh'. I don't find Jonah Hill attractive either.

• I do NOT get the Channing Tatum thing, not attractive.
    assets-s3.usmagazine.com/.../...9_channing-290.jpg

I wouldn't get with Jonah Hill, I would get with someone who looks like Kevin James.

• Someday, Sparrow, you will make a short, chubby, balding guy very, very happy😃👍

What Guys Said 3

• My girlfriend would probably go Jonah over Channing. She likes chubby guys (which takes a lot if pressure off me as I get older, haha. She thinks Kevin James is wicked sexy, haha. Yes, THAT Kevin James.) and she likes funny guys. She always says Channing Tatum's eyes are too close together and she doesn't think he's that good looking.

• Both famous wouldfuk/10

• 0|0