Where can I find a good girl to date and love?

I am still in highschool, so I was wondering where I could find a nice girl other than school. Any tips appreciated

Most Helpful Girl

• Take your time. Love will come to you when ever have fun and live your life. Worry about school. Girls will just stress you out. If you really wanna know though try the mall. Or friends of friends.

• Wow coming from a girl. Lol haha I've had a girlfriend before, and I always get better grades and I seem to enjoy my life a lot more while dating, but now im on this bad streak so thats why I was asking

• Lol yeah that's why I know we are stressful! Don't feel like you have to be in a relationship all the time. I've had friends like that and they are always unhappy when they aren't with someone. That's no way to Live.

What Girls Said 4

• Get involved in volunteer work. You'll find good girls volunteering! As long as it's not community service because they did a crime :P

• Go to a bookstore
    Find cute girl
    Strike up conversation
    Buy her a book
    Wait for her to marry you

Lol I'm only half kidding.

• wait until college?

• Good girls don't go out much so its gonna be pretty tough to find them.

What Guys Said 4

• Bojangles...

No, I'm not serious.. well not fully serious, lol. But really you can find a girl anywhere if you look hard enough and make a good impression.

• neighboring schools,

• StarBucks.

• Go to a grocery shop and ask the shopkeeper :D