Girls!.. now I've got your attention. What do you look for in a man?

This is kind of a long winded question because I'm guessing the answers can be so vast. But I'm just curios what do you look for in a man personally who you would consider a relationship with. Not one night stands or anything like that. Thanks! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• For caring loving man who is always there for you <3 always keeping a smile on my face. Basically Triple F's. Funny, Fine and Freaky ^_^ . A man who loves to talk because I looooove talking lol and spending time with a guy and sharing beautiful moments together <3 I don't like busy men

What Girls Said 2

• we usually look for guys who r sane.. logical caring.. who open up.. jus the weirest or craziest part of u.. wen guys trust us wid dat... wen sometyms u accept grls who r razy.. n smile understanding their madnes or jus tryin to do so... i dnt say jus be the perfect one.. bt tryin is ol that matters... frnz and den love...

• Things in common, whether he is sensitive, patient or not. Whether he can make me feel happy and safe. ;-)

• Hmm ok everything I had for my ex... Each to their own

• And well, she wasn't meant for you. You deserve someone better.

What Guys Said 0