I'm a guy. And I love to cuddle. To cradle her gently in my strong arms, her light heartbeat and my slow rhythmic one beating in perfect harmony. As she sighs with contentment.. I slowly pull her head into my chest, stroke her gorgeous dark, flowing hair and ever so tenderly kiss her forehead.. I'm in heaven.
So what do you do, that most guys/girls consider odd?
Most Helpful Girl
I'm a girl, and have taken to heart a lot of "feminist" type ideas like:
- Pursue a traditionally guy-dominated career (engineering)
- Not afraid to ask a guy out
- Have lots of guy friends
- Not at all insecure about my body
However, I'm not a chip-on-the shoulder feminist and have a pretty "traditional" mindset:
- I still want to be a loving wife and mom someday. I love to cook, clean, and do traditionally feminine things.
- I have asked guys out before, but have since found that the dates are typically more fun when I merely do the initial flirting but let him do the actual asking out
- I am genuinely great friends with all my boyfriend's friends and try to introduce my boyfriend to any other guy friends I make so we can all be friends. In that sense, I don't like to keep "backups" to make my bf jealous with or keep him on his toes or whatever other stupid cruel reasons some girls have for doing this. I'm a one-man kinda girl. Thus, my role is kinda like Wendy in Peter Pan. His guy friends all call me their sister, and my boyfriend is their leader lol.
- I'm not at all insecure about my body, love to look hot for my boyfriend, and I love when he shows me off to make strangers drool. But I also prefer to be modest. I would rather convey my sexiness in how I walk and a pretty face rather than how much skin I show. I never curse, do not drink to excess, and try to act ladylike at all times. I like to be the kind of girl that my boyfriend can show off to his friends... but also to his colleagues and boss.
*Bonus: Most girls are liberals, and I'm certainly not haha!2