American or foreign women? Who do you dream of being with?

So, I was talking to my friend and he said he prefers foreign women because they don't have the "princess mentality." Conversely, he said that American women are just worried about what you can do for them, and are much more materialistic. In an ideal world, would you rather be with and American girl or a girl from another country?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither really, not bothered. Cultural differences do make some races seem more favourable, but the good differences come with downsides too. Besides, your buddy is probably making a sweeping generalization because he's had bad experiences (or no experiences) with girls from his own country. Women aren't better in different countries

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I feel women have been paternalized to the point where they are dependent on their bfs or husbands financially and materialistically, like they would their fathers. So I understand where you'd be coming from in the sense you don't want to be a boyfriend and a daddy wrapped in one.

0|0
    0|0
    • **American women

• Show All
    • Sounds like a typical marriage.

• Well, pardon if I'm wrong.

What Guys Said 4

• Foreign women!

There are always exceptions to the rule, but most American women SUCK. They're out for themselves and themselves only, only care about what you can get for them, think they're gods gift to men and think they're entitled to everything.

Foreign women still exhibit some of these traits but not even close to the level American women do.

1|0
    1|0
    • Someone described American women having the mentality of "spoiled brats with daddy's visa." lol

• That's a pretty good description lol.

• Foreign women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, just give me a loyal woman with a good head on her shoulders who will treat me with the same respect I'd treat her with. Don't care what part of the globe she is from.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a myth. its not better abroad. women suck everywere LOL

0|0
    0|0