if you were single, Which one of these guys would you date and see where it goes?

You're back out in the dating world and 2 guys approach you at the same time.

1st guy has the looks that attract you, but his confidence is almost non existent (He's one of those types that every blue moon gets the courage to talk to a woman.) He makes a alright living and he also has a D + grade personality.

the 2nd guy is fugly, but he has great confidence and a award winning A+ personality He also makes a alright living and has great compatibility with you.

So ladies which one would you date and see where it goes?

Most Helpful Girl

• A. i like shy boys. they don't need to have confidence or try to wow me with their sense of humour. that can all be put on. if i want to laugh i'll watch a comedy show.

i am also honest enough to admit that physical attraction is real and necessary in a relationship.

• i like the boys who don't have the nerve to hit on women. who wants that?

What Girls Said 9

• The second guy, of course. His personality would help me get attracted to his looks.

• I would probably go for the more attractive guy. I really want to be attracted to the person I'm with inside and out.

• Which one has ever wanted to dance in a supermarket? I will go for that! Lol

• second guy

• Guy #2 is who I would go for.

• First guy to be honest. Maybe he will get more confidence after meeting me :P

• If I may be honest I would try the 1st guy to see if I could turn him around. I would not be able to become more than friends with the second guy sorry I am just judgemental.

• can we b friends? and date neither of em?

• I would date the first guy.

What Guys Said 0