What do y'all think of girls on Tinder?

I recently got on Tinder (dating app) for fun but I'm meeting these really nice guys. I dont know if they're being nice just to get laid or what? What do you guys think about girls on Tinder? Do y'all think she's easy or something? Do y'all tell your friends, "hey look i met her on Tinder"?

what if a girl just wants to dirty talk on tinder but not meet up in person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't used tinder in about 6 months but when I did I always trolled girls on there right off the bat. It's so easy to tell if a girl has a sense of humor and if she's stuck up that way. I found quite a bit of girls were just looking for hookups, some were just wanting attention and few actually used it as a dating app.

What Guys Said 3

• I never tried it yet. maybe I should check it out haha. I heard Tinder is just a easy way to hook up but then I hear some success stories.

• Tinder is a place where people go to get laid, if I saw you on there I would assume you are a sloot. Same for guys on there.

• Nobody is going to message you rude things when they want to meet up. They could be nice, or douchebags. I think people treat Tinder like a dating site for the most part, it isn't a stereotype for sluts or anything.

What Girls Said 1