How do I get out of this vicious circle?

i don´t find a girl, because i am not confident, because i don´t know how to find confidence (or even how to fake it), if apparently no girl likes me.

Most Helpful Girl

• So what? What might happen if you don't find a girl? I am dead serious. Seriously asking.

• well i kinda hope that shows me, that i am likeable after all xD i mean not only as a friend.

• Thank you for Mh! And I hope things are all right :)

What Girls Said 3

• Don't be discouraged. If you meet a girl, awesome, if not well have a good time anyway. That's pretty much how we view confidence, just be yourself and don't care what everyone else is thinking.

• i do have fun and i try to be myself (i am a bad actor anyways) but it´s apparently not enough.

• How do you normally attract/converse a girl? I'll help you that way.

• if i approach a girl (which is really rare) i try just to get to know her like i would get to know any friend. just in a casual conversation.

• Im in total agreement with Valenziaaa. Also stop referring to your shyness as a problem it's a personality trait one I actually like in guys my bf is painfully shy too and I wouldn't trade him in for the world.

• how did you get to know him then? because "shy" people usually don´t strike any attention.

• Yes I would if I liked him from before I've done it countless time.

• i like that you are able to do this, but to me someone i don´t find attractive at all, can not be more than a friend.

• well you have to give it a shot and stop being negative about yourself ! girls love confident guys but shy guys are cute too dont be so negative about yourself ☺️

What Guys Said 1

• Do stuff that makes you feel confident, even if it isn't girl related.

• i tried going to the gym a lot, to be buff and be more confident it kind of helps my general confidence but not towards girls...

• Don't need to be perfect by any means, though it is a nice goal to have.

I would suggest working out muscles a lot that make you look better even with a shirt on. Traps, chest, shoulders...

• traps, pecs and shoulders are actually quite good... i need definition though, cause i need to put on tighter shirts to make them show through but then my belly is a bit too much. i hope it helps, if i reach this goal :)