Was he just trying to get my hopes up or?

I began texting my year long crush a month ago, we would talk everyday, he would text me in the mornings with a "morning c:" we would talk all day and then at night he'd say "goodnight beautiful eyes" or whatever. Ever since last week he doesn't do that anymore, he leaves me hanging, he will lag for like 6 hours.. etc. To some point it had seemed as if he liked me but now idk.

Example: I texted him on Sunday like at 3 pm and he still hasn't answered.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is still young, sweetie, this adolescent Adam's apple. and even though you may have been Number One a month ago, along may have come Another newbie and-----he still hasn't answered. Here in New York it's Tuesday...
    Don't bother with him, Nor Contact him again if he Still Continues with the 'Lags.' He is putting you on his Immature pay no mind list, so it's time to turn the tadpole tables and put him on yours.
    You Certainly deserve better than a kid wet behind the ears.
    Good luck. xx

• Thanks :)

• You're so very welcome.. And even today's Big Toms, Many of them Still have a lot of growing up to do... xx

What Guys Said 2

• Guy's aren't very good at responding, but yeah he likes you it seems.

• Yeah probably just busy or maybe lost interest. See if you can meet him in real life, seems like you guys are only texting?

• I know him in real life but whenever I tried talking to him he would get shy and not say a word. Last time I even suggested going out to a theme park and he said he couldn't.

• Hmm I see, yeah if he's very shy he won't ask you I think. You will have to take the action again.

What Girls Said 1

• he's just leading you on move on !

• Thanks! I really should

• im sure he felt lonley or nobody else to talk to so he choose you because he knows he can get you to talk to him dont be his entertainment goodluck !

• Thanks :)