What do guys really think about older women?

I'm 23 and a recent college graduate. People always tell me I look much younger though, about 17-19, and I get hit on by younger guys pretty frequently. They're always shocked when I tell them my real age and that I have a Bachelor's degree, but they usually seem to be impressed and turned on by it or they seem to just not care.

I'd have no problem with dating a younger guy or doing college activites, but I can't help but wonder why they'd be interested in me when they've got a whole college campus full of more convenient women right there. Plus, I always thought most guys generally prefer women their age or younger.

What do guys really think of older women? Is it a turn-on, dealbreaker or not an issue, and why?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not that much older than them. Though, the maturity side of things can have a huge gap in-between ages 18-24. As for myself, I've always loved Cougars, or Pumas. Just because they're more mature, have their life in order (usually), are experienced, and aren't usually looking for long term with a younger guy. Met a lot of cougars, slept with a lot, and loved every minute of it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think it'd be cool to date an older woman, just because sometimes I feel too mature for my age, (18)

0|0
    0|0
  • not too much older than me would be great. like if she was 28 29 im down... but once past 33 or even 35 i think id have a bit of an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20 and would prefer someone around your age because everyone my age still has that teenage high school girl attitude when it comes to relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally not my type for various reasons, including the generational gap.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.