Is it a big deal that I can't get a girlfriend?

It just bugs me so much, I don't know why, I mean I'm friendly and outgoing. I'm caring and not a cheater and obviously she would be a priority. Why is it so hard?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you sound like a good guy to me. :) its not that you can't get a girlfriend, itss just haven't found the right one yet. Sometimes I think we maybe give off a certain nonverbal message of ourselves to other people, without knowing it. It could be sometimes were looking to wrong type of girl/guy or maybe not putting ourseleves out there enough to let people know were looking to date. I know what you mean, I have felt like this before. Hope this helps. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Are you going after girls that are more attractive or intelligent then you? Because that might be why.

• Have you tried dating in a less serious manner? Like just seeing how things go? Not making out like you want a relationship.. That sort of thing? A lot of girls say they want a man who is ready to commit, but the truth is, we like to think we can MAKE a man WANT to commit.
    Get yourself out there on dates, and don't give up. The right girl will come along!

• Oh my gosh, girls like bad boys. Girls like it when you take control and be a man. Yeah and be kind and polite, but also show a little rebellion.

• And that's why most women end up getting hurt because the 'bad boys' are monumental dickheads of the highest order.

• I don't mean like badass who hurts girls. don't do that. like, show a crazy side. not coocoo crazy, but an outghoing side. oh wait, ur description said ur outgoing. well the best thing I can say is just wait, and a girl will come to you :D I find that if you look for a partner you won't get one, but if you just relax, be yourself, and just wait, a girl will come to you. trust me. no matter how lonely you feel you will get a girl. and not a bad slutty crazy girl, you will get a classy, funny, great girl. The best things are worth waiting for. :D

• I sorta do, I guess I gotta emphasize that? Thanks!

• What kind of girls are you attracted to?

• Girls that have a sense of humour and are just fun to talk to or be around. They dont have to be like models or anything (though that would be nice)😛

• No, you're still young, don't worry, you will find someone sooner or later.

What Guys Said 7

• just keep doin what you're doin and a girl is bound to notice sooner or later

• You still need work. Just because we see ourselves as "good" does not mean that we are. Do you understand how much maturing needs to happen in a person's life, before they are ready to share their life, their soul, and their heart with another, sensitive, vulnerable human being?

I have been maturing for over thirty years. How long are you willing to wait, or do you want to jump into something prematurely?

• its a mad world buddy, dont think about this too much just stay like this and i believe someone special is going to come in your life.:)

• "I'm friendly" There is your problem. If you like a girl you need to make your intentions clear as soon as you meet her otherwise you will end up becoming just another friend and you will become friend zoned pretty fast. You have to be more than friendly, you have to flirt with her and tease her and make her laugh. Most importantly you have to actually ask her out so she knows your intentions are to date her and not just be friends.

• Do you actually want help in getting one? Or Do you just want reassurance that you're normal? People will judge a little if you're single for too long but you should still do what feels right to you.

How are your approaches? How are you getting rejected?

• My approaches are like being nice and being their friend and then asking them out to a movie or something. Getting rejected is them saying " you're a nice guy but i just wanna be friends"

• I feel your pain girls only want good looking tall rich guys.

• I can't too...
    Girls told me they want to be with me but i'm afraid..
    because i don't have that much confidence and i think i will be boring for them after a while!!!