Have you ever had one of those facepalm moments with somebody that you had a crush on?

So yeah, do you any of y'all have any funny or straight up embarrassing moments that you've had with somebody that you liked or had a crush on? I'd like to hear some stories. Let's hear 'em!

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Guy

• ahhhhhh i laughed so hard when i read this question, yeah, yeah i have just a few, they usually orbit around me saying insatiably and uncharacteristically and unbelievably arrogant things in a subconscious attempt to impress, i'm then left standing there thinking wtf

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes of course. Suddenly I lose my ability to form clear grammatically correct sentences around my crush. It's horrible but the person I most want to impress, I'm my worst self around

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on a date with a guy who was a foot taller than me and we were just walking around, talking and killing time before a movie. I kept bumping into everything because I was trying to look up while talking to him and he kept asking why I'm so clumsy.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger/dumb/insecure, I always thought I had to agree with everything they said. So I would say I was totally interested in sports/movies/hobbies that they were also into. It would eventually come out that I knew absolutely nothing haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • My crush was waiting on the hallway and i was walking and he was looking at me and smiling and then I walked into a door. God, that was so embarassing! Luckily he smiled and didn't tell anyone lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Ahh the classic walking into a door scenario! Haha, it happens to the best of us I guess. :P

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!