Why a lot of guys look at my profile, but none message me?

So i made a profile on OKcupid. At first i put pictures that made look really pretty but they kinda looked Filtered but they didn't have a filtered. From blah guys to ok guys to a little bit better guys started to send me messages. Finally i put a picture that clearly show me as i really looked and i noticed that i started to get a look of views from really wow guys, but no message at all. why is that?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be a bit daunting for guys to pluck a conversation out of thin air, after all, you ladies can be a choosy at the best of times.

Why don't you try dropping of the guys you like a message. In this day and age it shouldn't always have to be down to the guy to make the first move should it?

Just an idea :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe... you are, not... as, um, pretty as... er in the filtered BUT NOT FILTERED, pictures. But im sure you are very pretty. You don't need those boys. You are a strong independent woman!

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanna hit meh up? :3
    Im available anytime hunny

0|0
    0|0
  • Becz girls don't reply to guys messages in dating websites

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you send them a message? You'd see if there interested or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's possible that they fell they'll get rejected. maybe you look hard to get in those pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the problem here?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've never dealt with online editing but maybe they were scared to approach a conversation.

0|0
    0|0