Are people prizes? Someone once said to me that people are people bot prizes?

Someone once said to me that women are people bot prizes. What do you think?

• Yes
  • No
  • A combo
  • Other (explain?)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think people can be considered a prize if used in the right context. Not to objectify women, but to feel like the person you "won" is so great in every way, and you love everything about them, then yes, I would consider them a prize. But, it's not in a demeaning way. To me it would be more of a compliment to the woman if I considered her my prize. It would just mean that I am so completely happy that I have her that I feel like I won, if that makes any sense. Bottom line I would never look at a hot woman and say "there's a heck of a prize" like she is just some object and not a person that I care deeply for.

What Guys Said 3

• I voted yes even though I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

• A people bot prize? Never heard of that term
    I don't think people are prizes though

• Overall I would say no, but I can see where someone might think that way. The better job we do to impress people, the more we are rewarded by their affection and devotion. So I guess someone could use the word prize. Like a reward for being good with people, but I think most people would find the word demeaning.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait, people bot prizes? Are you trying to say "not"?

• he said people bot prizes... just like that... spelled like that. haha hence why I wrote it like that.