Im a prolific thief and occasional cheater would you date me? Honesty is the best policy?

Im a thief and occasional cheater would you date me? Honesty is the best policy.

But I would never ask you to join me in robbing anything and I would only ever cheat sometimes, not often. Would you still date me, as you can see im completely honest and a kind loving man.

• definitely
  • Yes, I would
  • You sound like the perfect boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• You cheat on people, doesn't matter is it's only occasionally or not, no one is going ot want to be in a monogamous relationship with someone who is saying that they will probably be unfaithful to you at some point. With regards to the stealing: that really depends on how good you are at it, how much money you make from it and who you're stealing from. If it's just lifting things from GAP then no way, that's just childish BS, but if you're hacking into servers and stealing millions from fat bankers, then count me in!

What Girls Said 2

• No. It's a psychological problem. I don't want to settle to a man who has issues no matter how honest he is.

• Nope i wouldn't

What Guys Said 1

• This is such a troll question, the only answers are positive answers. I'm sorry, but no one will date you. It's like the question I saw from another guy a few minutes ago who has a drug addiction. Sorry, but nope.