Why do most of the guys I dated eventually reappear?

I'm just wondering why guys always come back? I've had this happen to me 3 times and with guys who had commit issues so we broke things off. And by that I mean they wanted their cake and wanted to eat it too.

Most Helpful Guy

• When men get horny, even the exes look do-able.

What Guys Said 2

• Clearly you very attractive to them. If the sex was outstanding from their perspective, that'll bring a guy back sniffing around.

• Maybe their gf dump them and they came crawling back to u lol! They regret it badly haha. I would never accpt an ex back if they are the one initiated the brk up unless if the brk up is due to other personal probs.

What Girls Said 2

• It's so true! I've experienced the same thing, most of my friends as well. They kind of miss, they kind of like the single life, they know you'll still be there, and they take advantage of that, knowingly or not. They will hang around and keep a foot in the door until they are feeling 100% confident about their decision to break up, either by moving on, or finding someone else. If they find that they are unable to get back to 100% without you, that's when they'll come back asking for the relationship.

• Many people (even plenty of women) revisit old lovers during a sexual dry spell.