Would you date a person who has UDS (ugly duckling syndrome)?

People say that a person who has ugly duckling syndrome from childhood to high school. But there are some people who still has it. Would you prove to that person he or she is beautiful?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would actually prefer that lol

What Guys Said 4

• fuck yeah I would.

• how do you tell the difference between UDS and a genuinely ugly person?

• The difference between that a person with UDS never believed he or she is beautiful either because of their life experience within family, friends, but most of all schools and hollywood. They never realise they are beautiful till the proper time.

• Do the most romantic thing you can come up with like sing her her favorite love song or sing three songs like My Heart Will Go On, Dreaming of You and What Makes You Beautiful and dance with her. Made her a classic Italian dinner. Most of all say you haveno idea how bbeautiful you are.

• I think it's pretty standard to do stuff like that for a girl, you love :)

• Hell yes. Hot chick at a discounted price.

• I love a dent and scratch special.

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend and I were both ugly ducklings. He because his family was oppressively religious, and me because I never really gave a shit. But I always loved clothes, I just never thought about buying them. Until one day I got a big paycheck, decided to treat myself and bought some nice clothes, good makeup and shoes, I loved how I look so now I do the whole pinup thing. My boyfriend moved out of his parents house, got extremely fit because of his labor intensive job and got confidence from not being told what to do all the time.
    People ask us if we are models, but they are surprised at how nice we are. But we never had attention growing up, we were the picked on ones, we were nice to everyone

• I dated a guy who wasn't the best looking dude ever he was cocked eyed (meaning his eyes were looking in different directions ) but my gosh !! He was super sweet caring and loving <3 he bought me flowers and chocolate on Valentine's day , he was very protective as well. He's every girls perfect caring guy :)

• Yeah, I probably would.