Did I disappoint her by not asking her to be my girlfriend?

I met this girl about two months ago. We started talking and we really seemed to click with each other. I asked her out last Sunday and we had our first date last Tuesday.

We had our second date last night. I made her dinner, we played a board game and went for a walk. She lives and works on a ranch, so part of the walk was her showing me the horses. Her favorite one is jokingly referred to by her coworkers as "her boyfriend". When she told me this, she joked saying "hopefully you're not too disappointed". I joked back.

Later on, we watched a movie at her place (we cuddled as well). At the end of the night, we hugged for a longer than usual and I said that we should hang out again. She looked down, stammered a bit, and said "yes". The first part worries me a bit.

I really like her and DO want to be in a relationship with her, but I don't have much dating experience and 1) didn't know how to ask her and 2) I'm a little worried that I'd be rushing things. Yeah, I know. Knowing her for two months isn't "rushing", but still...

So did I disappoint her?

Most Helpful Girl

• She wanted you too but it's okay!!
    Make the next date spectacular, then surprise her by asking her to date you.

• Thanks for answering. I really do like her, but I've rushed into relationships before and I don't want to feel like I'm doing it again :/

• Thanks for MH! :)

What Girls Said 1

• you should ask her out next time

• I don't see how saying we should hang out again wasn't asking her out.

• girls need you to directly say it sometimes we don't always get it

• I'm sorry, I just meant on another date lol

What Guys Said 0