Do girls act uninterested when theyre interested? Or are they genuinly not interested. Confusing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls play hard to get and some girls don't but even the girls who play hard to get will give you some clue or hint that they are interested in you. They won't just right you off - if they do - they are most likely not playing hard to get.

What Girls Said 1

• I was actually recently speaking to this guy that i was so interested in. I kind of did play hard to get but thats only becase i didn't want to come across as needy/annoying. Even worse, i must admit, i was always so stubborn to pop up to him on text first because i felt as if he had to always do it.. Until one day he kind of gave up on me and stopped speaking to me. My loss i guess, but there are loads of other girls out there who do this too, EVEN if they're super interested in you. If i were you i'd definitely tell her how you feel and straight up ask her if she still wants to carry on seeing you.' I

What Guys Said 1

• They can act that way, to try and make you chase them. Or they might be just uninterested. And yes, it is confusing.