I think I'm in love with my boss, help!?

She is literally all I can think of. I really like her but I feel I can't do anything because of the situation. I'm 7yrs her younger but I get the feeling she may like me, but she is quite shy. I really don't know what to do, it's killing me!

Most Helpful Girl

• Oy, I... hate to tell you to swallow it, but seriously, this is a bad situation. You can get fired for so much as asking her out, depending on the company. I would say, try to set up an office outing. See her in a slightly social setting. Does she come by your table often? Did she sit next to you and have great conversations with you? Take subtle clues seriously.

What Girls Said 1

• 1. Love knows no age. If you really do think you love her you should test it. Ask her to get a drink with you, a casual date and start talking with her. Try and pick up signs of nervous ness coming off her, see if her eyes continuously search your lips. More often than not, that is a sign that she likes you. Always pick up on signs she gives, you don't want to hit on the boss without her initiating it. It would look bad if you hit on the boss and she's not interested.

What Guys Said 2

• Bury yourself in your work, basically. Dating your boss is a really bad idea (imagine if it goes wrong) so if you can't change jobs, you'll need to find a way to keep yourself distracted.

• She's a MILF/Cougar?