For instance if I saw a cute guy in the park and I wanted to get to know him better and maybe get his number how would I go about it? What do guys like?
Most Helpful Guy
If he's around your age (not in college or able to go to bars), hence the park being an okay thang to meet n greet:
- Come up with something interesting -- like a question
- Read his feedback for interest
- Take the mental approach that you're not trying to get his # -- you're just being social & feeling him out; he may be cool enough to get a #, maybe not, or maybe a bit of a turnoff but your friend Stacy might like him -- who knows! This will alleviate pressure off you.
- Again, you just take the "just socializing" approach
- If he's conversational back, ensure it continues, ask him if he's originally from there, and stuff about him while mentioning stuff about you.
- If he's not conversational back, walk away
- Don't set a long timeline of talking. Keep it to 10 minutes MAX unless you see obvious attraction by him (then you don't have to think about anything)
- You're a busy gal, you're not clingy or anything -- so on your way after a small convo, if he doesn't, ask him for his # and that maybe you and he could hang out sometime.
It's not too difficult. The semi-difficult part is sparking conversation -- whether you want to jump his bones or not.1