How do guys manage to date more than one girl at once? Can someone give me insight on how they do it?

Guys if you're dating more than one chick at once do you date them all equaly? does it start off with many chicks and then focus more on one as feelings grow? Will you just flirt and casually talk to many girls while only really seeing one or two. After how much time with one, do you decide which one you are going to pick.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see the merits of having a harem. You get something different from each girl. Typically it ends once mutual feelings are revealed.

• What do you mean it ends when mutual feelings are revealed. When both parties say they like each other?

• I dont understand how men can like 10 different girls equally. For me there's always one I prefer and end up devoting my time too.

• hehe true. Unless they all suck equally.

What Guys Said 2

• Seems way too difficult dating multiple girls at the same time to then make a choice, and telling the ones you reject. Stick to one and see how that plays out in my opinion.

• I've always wondered the same thing myself. Once knew this girl who was dating two guys at once.

What Girls Said 1

• It's going to confuse you. Watch the Bachelor. Those guys are in agony half the time trying to pick the best one.