Would a 14 year old boy date a girl who is 13?

I like this boy he is 14 and I am 13. He is a freshman and I am an 8th grader. At school kids tend to only date kids in their grades. I will be at the same high school with him next year and am scared it is going to be like that and i will never have a chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• "At school kids tend to only date kids in their grades." Indeed. It's healthier.
    At 14, the only girls I looked at where those of my age. I was very strict: a year older or younger than me and they were out. Getting older I widened the age difference a bit, but not much.

What Guys Said 4

• I dated freshmen, sophomores, and juniors, and seniors during my high school days, age isn't really an issue until you (or the other party) turn 18 (depending on where you live). Don't sweat the small shit.

• Hey I'm 13 do u have a kik

• I'm 14 and I'd date a 12 year old.

O. o

Sounds weird right?

But the way I see it is adults who are married can often have a 7+ age difference, so why can't I date a girl younger than me?

• haha its different when its two consensual adults. but when its a 15yo going out with a 11-12 year old it becomes abit odd. because he is a teenager old enough to know what he is doing. while a 11-12 yo is going to be more naive and vulnerable to making poor decisions

• Yes, he would. I'm 14. As long as the social context is fine and he's not creepy haha, it should be good. As long as he isn't a douche.

What Girls Said 1

• there's a high possibility that he'd be ok with it