How do you feel about black girl metalheads?

I am African American, and I love metal music. Like, a lot. I was wandering, is this odd? Or hot? It's hard trying to find a metalhead boyfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello fellow metalhead!

• yeah, I need to find a friend to go with. he is the only one of my friends who likes metal, but our dating is a secret, so we are very limited (age difference), sooo I need to find a person to go to knotfest. what area do you live in? if I may ask.

• I live in Seattle, but sometimes vacay in Colorado during the summer

What Guys Said 4

• Don't care for metalhead chicks of any kind. From my youthful days when I was into the metal scene, I found that a huge portion of the metal community is white guys, increasingly conservative and angry over the years, so you're probably gonna have a hard time finding a guy in that scene.

• Omg that is amazing seriously i get fascinated by things like this , hey enjoy whatever music you like i don't judge any girl on the music she listens to xD

• i wouldn't find it attractive or unattractive but them again i am not into metal but if a girl was into it i wouldn't mind it to be honest, as long as i don't have to listen to it of course,

• what do you listen to?

• I listen to all music, but metal is my main genre

• oh i see, well its not a bad thing, like some guys like it, i went to Donegal, In Ireland, and there was sooo many metalhead guys there, my brother lives there and he himself is a big metalhead. So i think if you want to find a metalhead boyfriend it might be easy enough. Maybe if you go to concerts and things like that you might find it easier

• I wouldn't mind what kind of music you like just so long as you would be ok with my choice in music!

However I don't find a woman with a scream-o voice very attractive in my honest opinion. There's a girl at my school who has that and every time she speaks I just want to either plug my ears and run away or puke!

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of things are weird. I don't think it matters that you're African american. It was kind of random tbh.

• It'll be hard just get a nerd bf