Would guys date a girl with a child from a previous relationship?

Would any of you guys date a woman who has a child from a previous relationship and your both in your 30s?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would... but the child and through relationship with through child's father weighs in a lot in this.

First of all, I have to be able to tolerate the child behavior wise and personality wise. If I can't stand your child there is 0 chance of a relationship working.

What Guys Said 8

• Many guys will try to avoid it but some won't mind.

I would say in the 30's there would be less of a chance that the background story is as crazy as most girls in their lower 20's. Younger girls I have talked to have some pretty insane stories that have sent me running. It really depends though. Like some women have very limited time because of their child and many guys who do want kids, want their own kids. It also depends on if the previous relationship still has factors that will interfere with a current relationships. Many girls have ridiculously drama-filled issues.

• No I wouldn't.

• no, i have self respect.

being a step-dad figure is cuckold lite

• Very unlikely. I'd probably go for a younger girl exactly b/c of that reason.

• No, absolute deal breaker.

• That depends

• Yes I would

• i don´t want to discouraging you but i won´t but probably only because i am not ready to be a parent yet.

What Girls Said 1

• Well this is the opposite scenario but my dad has a newish (couple months) girlfriend and she seems more than okay with my brother and I. :)