Do guys like girls who have a lot of opinions?

I'm a humanist and I debate about things I don't feel right about.. most the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, unless she has the knowledge and mental prowess to back them up, in which case I love it. Most though tend to have opinions without having "earned" them first. When I can come up with any topic, and she seems to have an opinion despite not being very knowledgeable, it's pretty irritating.

What Guys Said 5

• I want a girl to have her own beliefs and think for herself, but a girl that is constantly debating would get tiresome quick.

• I guess it depends on what you debate about. It's natural that people that disagree on the debates won't generally get along. I'm a Republican Conservative, so naturally if you are to we would get along.

• I don't really like anyone with a lot of opinions. They tend to be kind of annoying. You can introduce them later in a relationship, but early on, keep opinions to yourself.

• I love it. Because I like to argue, it makes things interesting

• I like it I'm into that :)

What Girls Said 0