Feeling hopeless about not having a boyfriend. Tips?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I have never kissed a boy or had a boyfriend. I am in the process of losing weight because I'm like 40 pounds overweight. I've lost 5 so far. So me being overweight shouldn't be much of a problem anymore soon. The problem is I go to an all girls high school and I haven't had much experience. Like where do I meet them, what do I say, how do I approach them? Lol I just need help.

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll get a boyfriend with time, and self-respect. Don't think that having a boyfriend is the cornerstone to everything about being a woman; it is not. Just continue on, and everything will fall into place.

Trust me. How do I know this? I honestly wasn't looking to date at all when my girlfriend and I ran into each other. She essentially (metaphorically) slapped me upside the head.
    I know it sounds cliche when people say that you'll find love/a girlfriend/a boyfriend when you aren't looking, but it does happen. Heck, even I thought it was a cheesy cliche with no bearing on life.

You'll be fine.

What Guys Said 4

• You don't need to worry about having a boyfriend. Just act content and enjoy whatever you do, if guys see you having a good time without them, they will find you piquing.

• That's pretty normal for the circumstances. Really girls don't Havering try to hard, just say hi and you're cute to a guy. That's usually enough to get him talking.

Where to meet? Bowling ally, pool, mall, amusement park those kinda places

• With a guy like me, all you have to do is come up and say hi. I'm very friendly and open, and I don't judge anyone.

• where do you meet them? anywhere you see a guy you like
    what do you say? its not that hard to figure out but here's an example
    hi, can i ask you something? (sure) do you have a girlfriend? do you like me? do you think im pretty? (if he says yes) really? i think your cute and i noticed you and id like to get to know you would you like to hang out and talk about becoming boyfriend and girlfriend go on a date (sure)
    how do you approach them? just walk up to the guy you want and just be your sweet self

What Girls Said 0