Would this be a good way to ask a guy out?

The guy I like and I talk about books we like a lot. I've been thinking about asking him out by loaning him one of the books I like that he hasn't read yet and putting notes throughout the book that say "will" "you" "go" "out" "with" "me?" Do you think this is a good idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just think about it on pragmatic grounds, first question you ask is: will it work? Second, is it the best way (efficiency by time, and greatness of impression)? Satisfy these two, and then choose it. A for creativity.

What Guys Said 4

• If he is into books like you are then I think it's definitely a creative way. I'd like it if it were me!

• I find that it is a great way, you just have to make sure that he will read it soon

• its very creative, I would think after he saw the words "will" "you" he would skip through to find all the rest to see the full message

• Dang, that's very clever and creative!

As long as he's the one who would read the book next and he really likes to read then... I think that's a pretty good idea. Good luck! :)

What Girls Said 0