My ex-bf wants me back but I have bf, advice?

My bf now is so kind and nice, but to be honest I still love my ex. I spent more time with him in sad and happiness than my bf now. I already know his dark and good side. The reason we broke because that time he throw an empty bowl while argue and it hit my head but he feels guilty after and apologize many times. But my parents don’t like it so we split. Now he's back and says still love me. I miss him a lot. he's more polite and gentle and I just know that he opens his own store so his financial is good (We argue bout money before). My parents show more respect to him now but still can't forget the old scene. Should I back to him, but If so i feel so guilty with my bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough one. You're in a committed relationship now, I don't think it's really fair to break up with your current bf for someone else.

Then again seems like you might be happier with your ex. I really feel like you should communicate the way you feel to your partner. Maybe her feels like the connection is lacking too. If so you can come to a mutual agreement. If not then maybe he will show some understanding and do more to make you happy.

If you decide to go back to your ex make sure you at least know exactly how he feels about you and give yourself some time before getting right back together. Just a precaution for any guilt you may have or animosity from your current.

What Guys Said 2

• Trust yourself, our connections are more then we know.

• Well you know what they say, once a cheater, always a cheater, right?

What Girls Said 1

• Well i say go with your heart think who can wake up to in morning and who will love