How to tell her, he is not right for her?

There is this girl I know, who is very attractive but she has low self-esteem. She's very shy and doesn't really know how to deal with guys who try to talk to her. There is this one guy who is a complete wacko, but he changes when she's around and she doesn't see it. I feel bad because I don't want her to get with this guy because I know that he is not right for her. I can tell from the time i met him that he has some mental issues. The guy is a straight up stalker, but I can't just go and tell her all these things without some hard-evidence.

I really care for this girl, and I don't want her to get caught up with some crazy dude. Could you guys/girls give me some advice? Should I just let this take it's course, and leave them be?

Most Helpful Guy

• If u dont want a nice shy gurl like her to get hurt, than i suggest u should reveal what kinda crazy psycho he is.

What Girls Said 1

• Kinda sounds like you want her... Ask her out.
    Or just be honest with her, say you really like her as a friend (if you don't want to be with her- and yes you have to be clear with that) and this guy is fake and you don't want her to be hurt

What Guys Said 1

• Tie her to a chair and dump an expired jar of mayonnaise on her. It works for me