What do I buy him when I travel?

Im travelling to Greece in a few weeks and I'm really going to miss this guy I've been talking to for a year. Even though nothing is official yet and he didn't even confess, I want to get him something. Is it weird or nice? Because we never got each other anything but he's paid for all of our outings. Also what's a good idea to buy? Nothing boring like a magnet lol or a bracelet he has many

What Guys Said 2

• Greek mythology is really interesting, look up some information on it and get him something that reminds you of him...

In Greek mythology, the Titans (Greek: Τιτάν—Ti-tan; plural: Τιτᾶνες—Ti-t├ónes) were a primeval race of powerful deities, descendants of Gaia (Earth) and Uranus (Sky), that ruled during the legendary Golden Age. They were immortal giants of incredible strength and were also the first pantheon of Greek gods and goddesses.

In the first generation of twelve Titans, the males were Oceanus, Hyperion, Coeus, Cronus, Crius, and Iapetus and the females—the Titanesses or Titanides—were Mnemosyne, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Rhea, and Themis. The second generation of Titans consisted of Hyperion's children Helios, Selene and Eos; Coeus's daughters Leto and Asteria; Iapetus's children Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menoetius; Oceanus' daughter Metis; and Crius' sons Astraeus, Pallas, and Perses.

• The answer is clear. Food.

What Girls Said 0