I know my crush is sad deep inside?

Sometimes she post really negative comments on her social media, it seems like she's really upset, stressed. She broke down in school today, which really hurts to see her like this. Afterwards during lessons I sit beside her she just said she had a bad headache and pretended like nothing happened. I know she wants to cry again, her eyes are red, but I can tell she's controlling her tears. Im just really sad that she hides her feelings but deep down she's really sad. Everyday she has a fake smile on her face. I want her to know that she can talk to me, lean her a shoulder to cry on and im always there. Advices?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you call tell her that she can always talk to you... I wonder why she's so sad :/ Maybe something is happening at home? Well, just let her know she can talk to you and see where that goes. You might be a great help to her, or maybe it'll become clear that an adult needs to get involved.

• I think she's sad mainly because of friendship problems, I dont think she trusts me much to tell me though :( but thanks :)

• Well be near her more... She'll open up :)

What Girls Said 2

• This is something you can't help her with. It sounds like she could benefit from a professional counselor, which you are not. You can just talk to her and be nice. Sometimes that really helps.

• You can talk to her

What Guys Said 1

• man.. if i were u, i puller her pull her in close with ma arms and hold on to her tightly til she can't breathe anymore. give her ur shoulder to cry on and be the one to catch every of her tears. all she need is "Luv" so u gotta give her all the luv and affections that u can to show her how much u care. therefore, she'll know that there's someone who really cares about her :3