Girls- what's your opinion on a guy that waits to fall in love to have sex?

Just wondering really, I mean I'm not a virgin by any means, but realised about 4 years ago that I was basically just using people for sex and have never been in live with someone I've had sex with so am now waiting to fall completely with someone

Most Helpful Girl

• That's awesome! It's nice knowing that sex is not the only thing on a guys mind :) but at the same time if a girl knows that you have had sex in the past and are depriving her of it, you would seem like a hypocrite to her because love for someone cannot be planned, it happens over time so you can't have a time limit to fall in love with someone.

• I'd hardly say I'm depriving her of it lol, I'd just need to feel in love, then she can have it as much as she wants, but right now the love feeling is more important than sex to me

• Sorry I should have made my statement more clear - I meant it would seem like you're depriving her if she really liked having sex. But I totally understand, having sex with someone you love is sooo much more meaningful and feels a whole lot better then having casual fucks. Good for you :)

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's sweet. If you wait to fall in love, sex will mean so much more to both parties. More likely, you'd trust her more and vise versa.

• I think it's really cool and I respect that and it may make me like him more

• I think its rather sweet. Especially since most guys aren't like that.

• I'm still a virgin, I'm doing the same thing and I'm 22!

• I like that. A lot. As someone who is terrified of STDs and ax murderers, and avoids casual sex, I like to be invested deeply in the guy I will allow to have sex with me. I'm not a prude, and I'm not a virgin. But I feel like sex is more then feeling good for a couple minutes.

• I hate causal sex it should just be like more meaningful and least to me it should be

• YES.

• Haha I'm guessing you agree

What Guys Said 0