I met him over the internet...we are meeting for the first time next week.

okay well I have been going out with this guy.. I met him over the internet...we are meeting for the first time next week.. I have showed him pictures of me and we are always on the phone so I know he isn't a fake or anything like that.. recently he has been talking about sex and stuff.. he says only if I want to and I know he won't make me do anything I don't want to do.. I'm afraid that he isn't going to like what I look like when I see him (I'm not the thinnest girl in the world) now I have told him about it and he said he doesn't care.. but I still can't help thinking he won't like me.. what should I do? please help.. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think you are "going out" with this person, then you're too immature to be dating anyone, because that is not how it works.

The fact that this boy is even bringing up sex with you, is a red flag.

I know that not matter what anybody says on here, you are going to do what you want to do, but please make sure to meet up with this person in a place that has a lot of people, such as the mall.

What Guys Said 1

• He saw the pictures (recent, accurate pictures, right?) so he'll be fine.

What Girls Said 1

• WOLUDNT GO MEET HIM ALONE HE COULD BE A WEIRDO