Stomach hair: does it put guys off? Girls do you remove it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please remove it!

What Guys Said 4

• how much hair we talkin? cause the body actually has hair all over it but its usually very small and clear so you can't see it.

• No not that much
    most of girls having hairs at stomach of very small size to have attention
    So it does not matter
    if length is more than little than it depends on boys too
    but better u remove if length is more then it is preferable

• Any hair removal needs to be complete or it causes stubble. Hair is better than stubble.

• Depends how long, how much and if it's dark hairs

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone has a tiny, tiny, tiny bit of hair. Some people do have more. The thing is though, at a certain point, particularly if it's dark, it's unattractive. I thought when I was in high school that it was a great idea to shave my whole body even the non-hairy parts so I'd be completely hairless. BAD IDEA! Combine that with a couple of weeks of nasty prednisone treatments and After a few times of shaving, you might guess what happened, I actually got a little bit of hair on my stomach. I was mortified, and shaved it off. That of course made it worse. Nobody told me that by shaving, you get more hair. Some people fervently deny it, but it is true. It's like trimming your head hair, it makes it temporarily shorter, but also stronger. The hair in the root, is still there and grows thicker and stronger. So, what I'm saying is, remove it if it's actually hair and not the tiny little non-visible, barely there fuzz. But don't shave it or use chemicals that dissolve the hair but not the root. You have three options: lasers (that require a dermatologist cost a lot of money but are long term), waxing (go to a proper waxing place a first), or epilate (which will hurt like a *** and takes longer than waxing). But I repeat: DO NOT SHAVE AND DO NOT USE NAIR/VEET. For a lot of girls, one wax in an are where you aren't supposed to get here, permanently removes it, but not always.

• How much hair? Like Chewbacca?