Should I get it anyway? Or what?

I want to buy my GF something I told her Id getting her a surprise gift. She said. No!! I don't you to waste your money on me. What should I do? Do or do not? We're 15 gift 20-50$

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it depends, if she likes expensive things, then it's probably a 'yes please, I'm just saying no' thing. But if she's into simple things, and isn't at all like most girls, then buy her something else. Either way, if she really does like you, she wouldn't mind bc it's coming from the heart.

What Girls Said 3

• Get it for her :)

• Sweetie its a test! Get her the gift!

• I would get her something anyways. It is a test to see if she means enough to you. I would play it off like I didn't get her something if I were you she might get a little angry but when you give it to her it will mean that much more...

What Guys Said 1

• Get the gift. Her objection sounds more like a test to see if you disagree that her happiness is worth the money you'll spend rather than an indication that she doesn't want it. She'll protest that you shouldn't have spent the money, which will be your cue to tell her she was, and then you can show her physically!