What type of things do you talk about on first dates?

When you're getting to know someone over coffee or a drink. Other than the usual, what do you do, what do you plan to do, were you born here etc. How do you make it more interesting and laid back?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends whether its a blind date or a date with somebody I like if it's a blind date I will talk about what my favourite movie is, who my favourite celebrity is, what I plan to study, what I believe politically or religiously, what my favourite spot to vacation is, what my philosophy on life is etc...

If I'm dating somebody I've known for a while and can relate to really well - I will talk about problems that I have with family, what I plan to do to make money, what I love about my life, what values I hold dear, what people I respect and look up to, what I think would make the world a better place.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm an open book, so I talk about anything and everything figuring or will save me a second date if he doesn't like what he hears.

0|0
    0|0
  • music and career stuff and like food

0|0
    0|0
  • I ask him what are his interest, hobbies, favorite food, music, his dislikes and etc. Something fun and simple so he'll be comfortable

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• i think a first date is better short and qwerky shot n sweet you know? see if there's any fire between you two

0|0
    0|0