Would anyone date me if I loved diapers?

im 14. please no mean comments. i dont have any diapers but just want to have someone to talk to about diapers

Most Helpful Girl

• There are forums out there for adult babies who like this sort of stuff. Go pay them a visit

What Girls Said 5

• I would say this is something you're going to have to wait until you're older to find someone who will be okay with this. Kids your age will not be okay with this, and it has nothing to do with you, but it is just their own immaturity.

• One of my best friend's boyfriend is into diapers. It happens. You're not alone, and people will date you... but this is more of a college-level thing to reveal.

• I wouldn't care. It really doesn't matter as long as they love you for you.

• people your age will nake fun if you. Even when you're older people will make fun of you if you just put it out there. Maybe join a website and find people that enjoy diapers?

• I don't know anyone your age that would enjoy that. Maybe wait until you're older to find girls that could be into that. They would judge you and it would be horrible for you.

• My boyfriend loves diapers, he doesn't wear them, but when I found out, I felt special that I'm the only one who knows this about him.. So I bought diapers, and wear them for him.

What Guys Said 0