I need opinion... do you think I am being played? I know typical question?

I'm getting so frustrated with my ex who is my best friend and also my older brother. They both think I'm getting played by this guy i am seeing. I've been seeing him for two months now, almost three. So far I've only met his parents and most of his friends. He hasn't met any of my family or even my friends. He has only met my cousin who I'm very close with.

When we go out, we act like we are boyfriend and girlfriend. He shows me a lot of affection... so like PDA. His roommates always tell him that I am a keeper every time I come over. My crush just looks at me and kisses me on the forehead. We also have had sex, but we don't all the time. We still go out on dates and have fun and just learn more about each other. He encourages me more and more.

He works a lot, and so our only time together are two days out of the week. I don't mind so much. But i don't know, I've been doing a lot of thinking and he use to text me a lot and now its not... I mean its still everyday but not all day. He still manages to shoot me a text in the morning, or when he's bored at work, also when he gets home or even when he goes to bed. Its either a text and/ or a snap chat.

I feel like it is a red flag that he hasn't met my parents yet because it has already been two months. He told me he's down to go to their campsite Monday with me, so im crossing my fingers that it will happen. I will not be holding my breath though.

A couple of weeks ago, I did mention how I felt and asked him what we were, and all he said was "hes afraid of commitment, but he does like me and wants to see where this goes between us." I told him i didn't want to waste my time or be played. He told me that he isn't interested in dating anyone else besides me, he just doesn't want to rush it. Which I guess is understandable.

Do you guys think I am being played?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1