Worth it at all? Or not, guy and girls?

I'm military and my work never allows me to go home. I have a special interest in a girl. But she is on the other side of the country, and I didn't know her before I enlisted. Now there seems to be a spark between us, but I don't know if a relationship under these circumstances is worth it in the long run. I like her, she likes me- but we both don't know what to do. I'm 21 she is 18.

• Keep Her
  • Leave Her
  • Need more detail

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it depends how you look at it... if you stay with her your gonna want more. if you let her go your can focus on the people who are near you. I would have a talk with her if i were you and ask her if she would be fine with not seeing you often. But my guess, from experience is you'll get a Dear John letter, and Im not saying its the case always, but being that your both young, I wouldn't rush anything, i mean be friends with her, but dont think that she isn't looking at other guys around her.

What Girls Said 1

• I assume this is not an internet relationship correct?

What Guys Said 0