How much does appearance matter?

GUYS: what if ther were two girls. one is gorgeous. every one wants her. hot bod. bu when she spoke she was a complete bitch, very high maintainence an snotty. the second one is not drop dead gorgeous but she's cute. she has an amazing personality and a great sense of humor. which would u pursue? why?
GIRLS: two guys. ones very attractive and super hot but he's a controlling arrogant jerk. second guy is cute but not the guy tht gets tons of attention. he's just average. but he's kind and loyal and honest. which would u choose and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, the first girl who is gorgeous has an excellent physical disposition, but it is not substantiated by a good psychological disposition, while the other is the opposite of the former. Depending on either's willingness to improve on the quality which is lacking, I would date the one that shows the most eagerness, otherwise I would date neither. However, when it comes to sex, it is the maximal felicity of experience accompanied by the girl which would be my criterion.

What Guys Said 11

• No contest, I would take the second girl in a heartbeat. I hate bitches, and I have no use for them. The other girl can be the hottest girl on the planet, but if she's ugly and dead inside, I'd just as soon run her over with my truck as waste five minutes worth of oxygen talking to her.

• The second one. I can't deal with women who are a bitch, are snotty, and are high maintenance. I'll kick a girl like that to the curb once I sense it. A girl like that was attracted "exhibited" (not necessarily made known) attraction to me while I was in Middle School. I don't know why, nor did I care. I told her I wasn't interested.

• The cute one... the reason why i tend to refrain from meeting #10 females is because a lot of them think too highly of themselves and a lot of them are spoiled brats...

Appearance matters at first... but its not worth the drama... in fact... i ussually am quite flexible & forgiving to shy less attractive females... but if a female is smoking hot it doesn't give her a licence to demand special priviliges... I've seen a lot of "UGLY" hotties...

• to be honest i would go for the first one because as much as people want to believe she would be a bitch i know she wouldn't be. all women are beautiful on the inside, she might be like that now but wait until after we have a conversation and I'm sure she'll be a sweet heart.

• The second one. It's no contest.

• I would choose the second one, bitchy girls are so stupid and ungrown

• Second one.

• Second one for sure.

• cute one...

• The scale is relevant to whom they are courting. Sometimes odd matches happen and sometimes someone is just as beautiful or ugly on the inside to date the other person.

• Of course everyone on here will be politically correct and pick the 2 that had the great personality, but in reality they would pick the super hot one.

What Girls Said 3

• Wow you made this question so easy. I would go for the kind cute guy but then again I never fall for a guy straight off of looks.

• I would pick the average guy (average is fine to me) because he is loyal and nice.

• Cute guy obvi