Buying strawberries for my girlfriend?

hello everyone! do you think is it a good deed, if i buy fresh strawberries for my gf, she has seemed mad for few days, and she can't tell me why

Thank you, im happy that i wasn't the reason. And she is happy too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's a cute idea. I would love it and I'm pretty sure she will too.

What Girls Said 8

• Give her the strawberries (and some chocolate!) and ask her what's wrong. Tell her that you'll listen if she ever feels like talking about it.
    Is she mad at you, or just in general at something/someone else?

• lol if she's mad I doubt some punk ass strawberries would help. Lol! Ask her what's wrong and find a solution for her. Then give her strawberries.

• Cute idea :)

• i think you should talk to her about it first and see what the problem is. then afterwards buy her some strawberries or a small gift to show that you care and to cheer her up. thats really sweet of you!!

• She likes chocolate? Do you know the kind strawberry fondu. Strawberry dips in chocolate :)

• This.

Best would be to make them yourself. It's quite easy, actually. :-)

• Strawberries and chocolate! haha I think it's a cute idea, go for it :) And since she's mad and you are not the reason, just tell her you're here for her if she wants to talk. If she's mad at you, then the strawberries and chocolate could help

• My boyfriend bought me a box of blueberries one day for no reason... I was so happy, that I came over to cook him dinner and clean the dishes every night for the rest of the week haha.

• Lol. You just maybe told me the reason why he gave you blueberries :D just kidding he loves you

• I think your girlfriend will find it very sweet (haha, lol) and definitely make her smile!

What Guys Said 3

• Dipped in chocolate, yeah. Maybe with a sweet handwritten note. :-)

• Buying her strawberries, making her breakfast, dinner, buying her flowers it's all a nice way of showing her you care about her enough to do things. So yeah if she loves strawberries man go for it, just have to be there for her and show her you care and her being mad she won't be able too stay mad. (unless you did something wrong)

• Giving your gf shit like that just proves you're a beta.